Monday, May 26, 2014

Thankfulness May 26

Today I am thanking God for:

The source of my frustration...


480.  That our modem chose one of the rare Mondays I wasn't work to give up the ghost;

481.  The man who checked our DSL line not charging us even though the fault is actually at our end;

482.  Audrey's braveness at the dentist today.  I didn't want her to be traumatised by the dentist like I was as a child so I paid as much again as the procedure for her to have IV sedation (OUCH).  The anaesthetist was quite impressed with how well she handled it all. I think he was a bit surprised at how calm I was too until I gave him a condensed version of our story and he got the idea that a few fillings under sedation are small potatoes for our family.



Romans 7:25a 
Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

No comments: