Saturday, May 3, 2014

Thankfulness May 3

Today I am thanking God for:


This is why I work - to keep these two supplied with batteries
No wonder my sanity hangs by a thread..


400.  Yet another outing to the chocolate cafe for the girls birthdays (with Murray's mum this time);

401.  Finding my hot water bottle;

402.  Ducted heating with an automatic timer so I can set it to come on early in the morning so we wake up warm and toasty.

Isaiah 12:5  
 Sing to the Lord, for he has done glorious things; 
let this be known to all the world.


Furby / Tom Video 

2 comments:

Deb said...

You know, I'm loving your thankfulness series this year. It's often the last thing I read before bed and it's such an encouragement.

Heda said...

The furry creatures get on well together. A perfect couple - one a talker (I hesitate to say good talker) and the other a very good listener.