Friday, May 30, 2014

Thankfulness May 30

Today I am thanking God for:

Tom is taking over...


492.  Some ideas for Murray's Big Birthday.  At the moment I am torn between bowling and laser tag (oh how his mother would love that) or barefoot bowls.  Thoughts...?

493.  Pre-cut veggies to roast for dinner (anything to make cooking easier);

494.  And something that Ashlea is very thankful for today - inexplicably the youtube clips of Talking Tom that she watches obsessively on her iPad  started playing through the TV this afternoon. Randomly.  It appears she made her iPad sync with the TV (how does a child who can barely read manage this???) and now the only thing I can watch is Tom....  Ashlea is quite delighted by this development.  I am starting to worry that Tom really is taking over this household!!


Romans 7:25a 
Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

No comments: