|Eye test time for Tom|
410. The good blood collector (our favourite) at pathology this morning;
411. Getting Ashlea's eye pressures taken successfully for the FIRST TIME EVER in clinic - and with no screaming;
412. A good kidney review. Ashlea's creatinine was slightly higher than usual today but the doctor thinks she is just a bit dehydrated so isn't worried at this stage. Her antibody and virus levels are still completely negative which is great for her kidney;
413. The opportunity to meet and pray with other mums who get it.
414. Potato chip sandwiches. Should I admit to that??
415. Tolerant fellow waiters in the various clinics we attended today. There was plenty of this:
Give thanks to the God of heaven.
His love endures forever.
Ashlea waiting room Frozen