416. A new taste sensation for Ashlea - today she tried pears for the first time. It received a mixed reaction;
|Clearly it's an acquired taste|
417. The power of a bribe to get her to eat a few more spoonfuls. She told me the other day she wanted a particular Furby baby for Christmas so I said she could buy it with her birthday money if she ate all the pears. I could not bear a seven month discussion about whether or not Santa might bring her a Scoffby;
418. How quickly my girls are adjusting to reduced screen time. It also gives me a bit more bargaining power - if I need to go out or get them to do something I have something up my sleeve to offer;
|The view from my kitchen window|
419. Some Ashlea supplies finally arriving. I originally ordered them back in February but they kept getting delivered to someone else;
420. Getting a bunch of annoying jobs and phone calls out of the way today.
Give thanks to the God of heaven.
His love endures forever.