Sunday, June 1, 2014

Thankfulness Jun 1

Today I am thanking God for:


More doggie research...

500.  The chance to meet some lovely doggies today.  These doggies were so well behaved and are bred and trained specifically for families just like ours.  I am weakening...;

501.  My twins playing puppies together.  No they're not playing with toy puppies - Ashlea IS the puppy and Audrey is her owner.  I love it so much when they play together.  Earlier Audrey was having a little sulk in her room after being tormented by Emma all afternoon (see why in the photo below).  Ashlea went in and gave her a kiss and told her she loved her - Audrey came out with a big smile straight away and told me it made her heart happy when Ashlea said that;

502.  Encouraging words in church this morning;

503.  Friends to be brutally honest with.  There's not many people who can 'handle the truth' so I really appreciate the ones who can!




Yes I do regret letting Emma eat this.  It's been a long
afternoon...



Romans 7:25a 
Thanks be to God, who delivers me through Jesus Christ our Lord!

5 comments:

Heda said...

A wheelchair height dog for younger children sounds like an ideal solution to me.

Deb said...

I'm not saying anything. Just not saying anything.

Alison said...

Ha ha - and here come the dog lovers :)

Meredith said...

Congratulations on reaching 500 moments of thankfulness. I am thanking God for this and for you. Does one get a prize for reaching 500? A dog maybe?

Alison said...

Ha ha - well played Meredith :)