Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Thankfulness Jun 11

Today is the day of Murray's Big Birthday.  We celebrated with botox - for Ashlea not for the birthday boy.

We didn't use the correct number of candles as we didn't want
to set the house on fire :)


Today I am thanking God for:

535.  Birthday celebrations;

536.  A milestone for Ashlea.  This morning when we went to buy Murray a birthday cake I really couldn't be bothered to get the wheelchair out of the van so Ashlea walked in the shops holding my hand - no walker or wheelchair.  It was fantastic;

537.  The botox program at our local children's hospital.  It makes a huge difference to Ashlea and thanks to Medicare costs us nothing (even though each visit is worth $3000 and today was her 10th series of injections).


Yep I think the midaz is working...


538.  Being last on the injecting list.  Usually I would hate that but Ashlea has such bad come downs from the midaz (30 minutes of inconsolable crying) that today I was thankful that the waiting room was much emptier by the time we were done!




Psalm 100:4 
Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name.

No comments: