Monday, June 16, 2014

Thankfulness Jun 16

Today I am thanking God for:

Sports Carnival Preparation Emma style -
studying the special canteen menu


553.   A lovely sunny day for the kids sports carnival;

554.  A meal cooked by someone else;

555.  Hugs.  Actually I stole that one off Ashlea's list today - it was too cute not to.  Plus I needed an Ashlea hug today.  Today was a work day but there were no bickies to be found anywhere in the whole house.  Sigh.  Talk about a first world problem!


Psalm 56:12I am under vows to you, my God;I will present my thank offerings to you.

3 comments:

K said...

Aww, being thankful for hugs is awesome!!

But what is a bickie (bicky?)? (:

Alison said...

A bickie is a biscuit - otherwise known as a cookie. Essential for work days - preferably accompanied by lots of cups of tea :)

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Gotta love it when someone else cooks. Hugs are wonderful, so renewing, something to be truly thankful to have.