Monday, June 2, 2014

Thankfulness Jun 2

Today I am thanking God for:




504.  A kick-arse bandicoot diorama even if I do say so myself.  I really I hope I Audrey gets a good mark;

505.  A productive day at work;

506.  Friends with nursing knowledge to ask medical questions of;

507.  Plenty of ventolin, panadol and redipred if needed (Audrey is developing a cough).  She didn't get asthma once last year so I'm hoping the supplies will go unused....time will tell.  It's humbling to think that my medicine cabinet is probably better stocked than some hospitals and clinics in impoverished areas.


Bandicoot not quite to scale...


Psalm 147:7 
Sing to the Lord with grateful praise; 
Make music to our God on the harp.

1 comment:

Felicity said...

:-)
I hope it doesn't eventuate into anything for Audrey.
All the best for YOUR project! Lol