Friday, June 20, 2014

Thankfulness Jun 20

Today I am thanking God for:

Mmm....dinner


566.  A just in time delivery of feeding supplies;

567.  Easy access to medical experts.  Emma always has a few itchy bites on her as she is a scratcher.  I realised tonight that she has a personal record of 12 at the moment....which seems suspicious seeing as half her class are out with chicken pox.  I am waiting for the renal registrar to let me know if I need to take Ashlea in for a shot of IVIG.  If she needs one hopefully it can wait until the morning - I'm already in my pyjamas;

568.  Vaccination to make the pox (if that is what it is - I'm not convinced yet) much milder than it would otherwise have been.  I am surprised at just how many (vaccinated) kids at our school have had it over the last few weeks.  Anyone know if I'm at risk of getting shingles again?  That wasn't much fun!

Psalm 56:12  
I am under vows to you, my God;
I will present my thank offerings to you.

No comments: