Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Thankfulness Jun 24

Today I am thanking God for:

Mmm Rachel's home made pie


578.  Conversations with Ashlea:
Mum you can go on ebay and buy me a diving mask so I can talk underwater.

579.  Coffee out with some mums;

580.  Fun with plastic spiders.  Emma found some little toy spiders and stuck them all over the house to scare her sisters.  The first time they fell for it was pretty funny;

581.  People of awesomeness who really get me.


Contrast my conversation with Ashlea with tonight's conversation with Siri.

Me:  Call Di R***********

Siri:  I can't find any Guy's in your address book

Me:  Not Guy Di!  (Yelling now) DI !!!!!!

Siri:  Good bye would have been more polite.

Psalm 5:11 
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; 
let them ever sing for joy. 
Spread your protection over them, 
that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

No comments: