Monday, June 30, 2014

Thankfulness Jun 30

Today I am thanking God for:

Why working from home during the
school holidays is a challenge...


597.  Six months of finding 3 things per day to be thankful for.  It really has changed the way I think - no matter how rough a day I've had it has been a good challenge and discipline to find 3 things to be thankful for;

598.  My boss very graciously granting my last minute request to have next Monday off work.  It is not easy working from home during the school holidays - especially when your kids are playing Mario Kart with great enthusiasm in the background;

599.  A little bit of furniture re-arranging - it's really very therapeutic!



Psalm 73:28 
But as for me, it is good to be near God.
     
I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge;
   
I will tell of all your deeds.

No comments: