Saturday, June 7, 2014

Thankfulness Jun 7

Today I am thanking God for:

Oh the sadness

520.  A lazy pyjama day for the first day of the long weekend;

521.  A puppy safely returned.  He was a lovely, well behaved house guest but I must say the stress of minding the minister's dog was getting to me.  What if something happened to him on our watch?  I really don't want to change churches;

522.  Another school project completed - a video interview with Grandma - nice and easy;

523.  An improvement in Audrey's cough;

524.  A roast dinner.


Psalm 147:7 
Sing to the Lord with grateful praise; 
Make music to our God on the harp.


1 comment:

Deb said...

I hear you. We regularly mind the minister's dog. It is an awesome responsibility. I'm always a bit worried about what he might say about us when he gets back home.