Thursday, June 19, 2014

Thankfulness Jun 19

Today I am thanking God for:



562.  Another win for Emma.  Tonight she went to the school disco - her first since Murray's injury and the onset of her anxiety;

563.  Seeing a favourite teacher as we were lining up to go in to the disco.  Emma was on the verge of changing her mind - I had already conceded that she could keep the mankie blankie with her AND have extra screen time for her bravery - seeing a familiar face helped her in the door;

564.  Aunty Carolin for doing school drop off and pick up while I took Murray to a day of appointments;

565.  The chance to sit in the sun for an hour or two while Murray did his assessment - an unexpected blessing.


Psalm 56:12  
I am under vows to you, my God;
I will present my thank offerings to you.

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

That photo of Emma is just priceless. So good to see her having a happy carefree time.