Sunday, June 29, 2014

Thankfulness June 29

Today I am thanking God for:

Ikea building success

594.  A sister with a knack for deciphering Ikea instructions;

595.  The best product I've ever seen advertised on TV;

596.  Church, church sermons, church friends - anything to do with church.


OK, so the best ever product?

Last night Emma and I were not particularly paying attention to the TV until we both heard the final tag line of an ad.... and it got our attention.  The product was described as 'an uggboot for your whole body'.  We both sat bolt upright as I exclaimed I need one of those and she declared you so need one of those Mum.  I went online and ordered myself a duvet suit - basically a trackie suit made out of a doona.  I can't wait for it to arrive - finally I will be warm.  Check out their website - they describe their products as a revolution in couchwear.  I have finally found my people.


Psalm 5:11 
But let all who take refuge in you be glad; 
let them ever sing for joy. 
Spread your protection over them, 
that those who love your name may rejoice in you.

No comments: