Sunday, July 20, 2014

Thankfulness Jul 20

Today I am thanking God for:

Cuddles for big sister...


664.  Carolin and her gym membership that allows her to take up to 2 family members into the indoor pool - and yes the chosen family members were Emma and Audrey.  Not only was it great screen free time but also ACTIVE screen free time;

665.  A big walk at the shops for Ashlea without her walker - just walking and holding my hand like a big girl.  No falls either.  Who'd have ever thought?

666.  Bacon and eggs for dinner;

667.  Ashlea's ability to eat a whole tub of chocolate custard.  It means that if I spill her milk all through the microwave (and down the cupboards and side of the fridge and onto the floor) that I still have something I can feed her!


Psalm 116:17 
I will sacrifice a thank offering to you and call on the name of the Lord.

No comments: