Friday, July 25, 2014

Thankfulness Jul 25

Today I am thanking God for:

Tears of a clown...


681.  Being able to change Ashlea's button at home after it fell out during the night (and had been out half the night with the hole starting to close over...).  It was a little traumatic for all of us but I was able to get it in without needing to go to the hospital.  We even managed to get to school on time in spite of the drama;

682.  Ashlea's resilience.  It really hurt her but within a short while she had bounced back to her usual happy self completely forgiving me for torturing her.  She never holds a grudge even though I have had to hold her down for many unpleasant procedures over the years;

683.  Meeting with some kindred spirits tonight to pray and support each other along the journey.


1 Tim 1:12 
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

Oh poor Ashlea! And poor you too! Sounds traumatic :-( XX

Anonymous said...

That sounds like Emma's brave Ashlea. From Fay