|Onesie days are the new pyjama days...|
684. A quiet Saturday;
685. My gorgeous girls;
686. The freedom of religion we enjoy in Austrlia unlike many believers around the world - particularly in Iraq at the moment.
And now for the advice - which seems trivial compared to world events at the moment but that doesn't mean I don't still need help! Blenderized dieters I need you!! I made Ashlea some smoosh - chicken, pumpkin, broccoli and carrot. I blitzed it in the thermie to what I thought was a good puree consistency. Then I tried to put it down her tube. Not as easy as it looks. So my questions are:
- what do you put in your blends?
- how much liquid do you add?
- what consistency is it?
- how do you get air bubbles out of the syringe without squirting smoosh on the ceiling?
- what else do I need to know????
I am not doing the full blended diet at the moment, just replacing dinner with a puree. I offered it orally but she was not interested - can't say I blame her. Look how it turned out:
|This picture has not been enhanced ...|
1 Tim 1:12
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service.