Saturday, July 26, 2014

Thankfulness Jul 26 - Plus Advice Needed!!

Today I am thanking God for:

Onesie days are the new pyjama days...

684.  A quiet Saturday;

685.  My gorgeous girls;

686.  The freedom of religion we enjoy in Austrlia unlike many believers around the world - particularly in Iraq at the moment.


And now for the advice - which seems trivial compared to world events at the moment but that doesn't mean I don't still need help!  Blenderized dieters I need you!!  I made Ashlea some smoosh - chicken, pumpkin, broccoli and carrot.  I blitzed it in the thermie to what I thought was a good puree consistency.  Then I tried to put it down her tube.  Not as easy as it looks.  So my questions are:
- what do you put in your blends?
- how much liquid do you add?
- what consistency is it?
- how do you get air bubbles out of the syringe without squirting smoosh on the ceiling?
- what else do I need to know????

I am not doing the full blended diet at the moment, just replacing dinner with a puree.  I offered it orally but she was not interested - can't say I blame her.  Look how it turned out:

This picture has not been enhanced ...

1 Tim 1:12 
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Test comment, before I write a big long thing that won't post.

Kat said...

This mom does blended feeding with good success. http://heidis-place.blogspot.com/ (baby trying to help me type)