Sunday, July 27, 2014

Thankfulness Jul 27

Today I am thanking God for:

Ashlea and I...and the fluffy white house coat....


687.  The after church child swap that results in you leaving church with the same number of children you arrived with - just not the same actual children;

688.  Half an hour to sit in the sun and chat with a wise woman;

689.  Heaps of our favourite foods being on special at Coles today.  I was so excited by this that it almost made up for the fact that I realised at the check out that I had accidentally left the house (and done all the grocery shopping) while wearing my fluffy white house coat.


1 Tim 1:12 
I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me trustworthy, appointing me to his service.

2 comments:

Susan, Mum to Molly said...

Bet noone batted an eye at your fluffy white housecoat...

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

I was thinking the same thing. As well as there was probably some that wished they had one too!