Thursday, July 3, 2014

Thankfulness Jul 3

Today I am thanking God for:

Thank you Variety

606.  The chance to give back to the Variety Club (who funded the majority of our car modification) by being super models and helping promote their Santa Charity run;

607.  An hour in the sun in the park.  Usually I hate going to the park with my kids as I can't manage Ashlea on the equipment now that she is big, but this park had a huge sandy area so the girls all happily rolled around in that which made it manageable (don't ask how much sand we brought home with us);

608.  A sanity saving catch up with a friend tonight.


Psalm 73:28 
But as for me, it is good to be near God.
     
I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge;
   
I will tell of all your deeds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ho, ho, ho everybody! From Fay.