Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Thankfulness Jul 30

Today I am thanking God for:

One way Ashlea does spelling in class.  At the beginning of the year
she couldn't do this independently now it's a snap.

Choir Angel

696.  A great school Open Day.  It was lovely to visit the girls in their classrooms and then to see them all perform.  Just quietly my child was the absolute standout performer in junior choir.  Not that I'm biased.  Nor did I actually watch any of the other children - I was mesmerised by Ashlea singing her heart out and doing the actions along with the other kids.  She rocked it;

697.  A new screen door;

698.  A glorious sunny winters day.  Even I wasn't cold so it must have been warm.



Psalm 150:6 
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Praise the Lord.

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

You sound like a very proud Mum, and rightly so xx :)