Friday, July 4, 2014

Thankfulness Jul 4

Today I am thanking God for:

Outdoor ice skating


609.  Friends to enjoy the Winterlights Festival at Parramatta with.  How nice is it to ice skate outside in the sunshine?

610.  Ashlea's continued awesome ability to cope with movies.  It still amazes me but maybe now it is time to accept that yes we can do movies.  Today she sat through How To Train Your Dragon 2 without even putting her fingers in her ears;

611.  The energy to cook dinner tonight.  Some (most) days it feels like a Herculean task but I managed to do it tonight for the first time in at least a week.  Or two...


Ashlea now wants to know where I can buy her one of these snow globes...


Psalm 73:28 
But as for me, it is good to be near God.
     
I have made the Sovereign Lord my refuge;
   
I will tell of all your deeds.

No comments: