Monday, August 11, 2014

Thankfulness Aug 11

Today I am thanking God for:

So cute....From the Vault...5 Years Ago


733.  The power of a bully to bond my girls together.  Audrey's plot got griefed on Minecraft today (yes that sentence does make sense).  Emma saw off the bully and helped Audrey rebuild.  Awwww...they really do love each other;

734.  A meal delivered;

735.  A doona suit on a cold work day - not once was I tempted to turn on the heater.

And today...

James 1:16-17 
Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.  Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

2 comments:

smithsholidayroad said...

Arghhh Minecraft! They look so toasty and great mates!

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

I have no idea about Minecraft. Those photos are adorbs though. It is wonderful when my girls just get along, helps to get through the battles :)