Thursday, August 14, 2014

Thankfulness Aug 14

Today I am thanking God for:

Throwback Thursday... Little Emma


742.  My friend Julie for helping me see today's electricity bill in a new light;

743.  The electricity bill that arrived today because ... hello... I have a regular supply of electricity which means I have a warm house filled with appliances to make life easier;

744.  A respite package for Ashlea.  I don't know whether to spend the package on a care worker or a holiday.  These are not bad choices to have to make;


James 1:16-17 
Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.  Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

2 comments:

Felicity said...

What about a care worker to take on holidays...

Alison said...

Good thinking Fliss - although we would most likely just pay for my sister to come with us :)