Friday, August 15, 2014

Thankfulness Aug 15

Today I am thanking God for:

My dragon education continues.... A phoenix apparently

745.  A quiet day and the chance to get some things done;

746.  A new non screen hobby for Emma - drawing dragons.  I"m trying to encourage this non screen activity although it seems I have been swindled and somehow she hasn't given up screens for drawing she's given up reading.  Not sure how that happened but surely it's good for concentration and handwriting so I'll take it;

747.  Peace, safety and stability.


James 1:16-17 
Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.  Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

1 comment:

Heda said...

Brilliant phoenix. Well done, Emma.