Saturday, August 16, 2014

Thankfulness Aug 16

Today I am thanking God for:

I love this girl of contradictions!


748.  Aunty Carolin for attending choir with Audrey this morning.  It was bring a family member day.  I was especially glad Carolin went when I learnt that the guests had to get up and do Bollywood style dancing.  Sadly I don't have any photographic evidence of that;

749.  A lazy Saturday morning as I didn't have to do the choir drop off;

750.  A Westfield gift card (from Credit Card reward points) that I used to buy the girls new shoes with.  They may have chosen THE MOST SPARKLY SHOES in all of Westfield but at least it didn't feel so much like I was spending MY money on the sparkles.  We may have also visited the cheap dress up bin at the toy shop as you can see by the photo above;



Did I mention they were sparkly...?



Somehow we did manage to resist
buying this....




James 1:16-17 
Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.  Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

No comments: