Sunday, August 17, 2014

Thankfulness Aug 17

Today I am thanking God for:

The cutest Anna and Elsa ever


Love's true kiss..

751.  A quiet day at home on this rainy Sunday;

752.  Home made sausage rolls.  Today for some reason I decided that I NEEDED a sausage roll.  Seeing as I can't eat 'regular' sausage rolls I set about making some.  They were a little fiddly but seeing as it has been well over 15 years since I last ate a sausage roll it was all worth it;

753.  A great sermon in church today.  You know those ones where you think it was written just for you?  One of those.

Ashlea wanted to be Elsa too.  She was a bit
miffed when her magic ice hands didn't
actually produce any snow


James 1:16-17 
Don’t be deceived, my dear brothers and sisters.  Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

No comments: