Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Thankfulness Aug 20

Today I am thanking God for:

Get it away!  Get it away!


762.  Friends all over the world who share the special needs connection;

763.  A quiet afternoon after school.  My head has been feeling a bit dizzy lately - I'm trying not to freak out.  Thankfully we had a quiet day today and the girls were happy to indulge in extra screen time while I lazed around;

764.  Silly times with my girls.  I bought them the poop-dough play dough...  I apologise in advance Jenny for what your kids are going to do to each other when they get our gift...





Psalm 135:3 
Praise the Lord, for the Lord is good;  
sing praise to his name, for that is pleasant.

3 comments:

Heda said...

LOL I was wondering how you could possibly resist the poo-dough!

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

ha ha pooh dough. Oh dear. Fun.

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. So you resisted Poo-dough for almost 4 days. From Fay.