Saturday, August 30, 2014

Thankfulness Aug 30

Today I am thanking God for:




797.  A great day at the farm for Starlight Family Fun Day;

798.  Wonderful organisations like the Starlight Foundation who do so much for sick kids;

799.  The generous people who donate to Starlight and make it all possible;



We fed the animals..

And patted them...

Actually the animals stole the food more than they let us feed them...

Until Emma outsmarted them

Ginger kitty

Dragon

Doesn't this one picture just capture how far Ashlea has come?

Singing Angela likes how she looks


Ashlea thinks we NEED a tractor to ride around on at home now and has also requested I build her a farm.  A RED one apparently?  Wish me luck with that!

Psalm 13:6 
I will sing the Lord’s praise,  for he has been good to me.

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

It looks like everyone had a great day. Ashlea has come such a long way. It is good to see her doing well :)