Monday, September 1, 2014

Thankfulness Sept 1

Today I am thanking God for:

Spontaneous after school loom band party

805.  A lovely sunny day for the first day of spring;

806.  Baby Duck's persistence.  She has a slight cold at the moment and gave such a convincing performance of a sick person this morning that even I fell for it and gave her the day off school.  Of course once I was settled in at work and her sisters were safely at school she gave the game away with her singing and chatting.  When Murray asked her tonight what she did today she answered with I was a naughty scammer.  Not an inaccurate statement;

807.  Bed time!


Psalm 13:5-6 But I trust in your unfailing love;
    my heart rejoices in your salvation.  I will sing the Lord’s praise,
    for he has been good to me.


1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

No holding back on the honesty!I am sure she enjoyed the day on her own.