Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Thankfulness Sept 10

Today I am thanking God for:

When your kids steal your phone...

838.  A touch of spring in the air.  I haven't even needed to wear my thermals or use my hot water bottle the last few days;

839.  A friend to take Murray to see 'boy movies' so I don't have to sit through them;

840.  Ashlea's new trick.  I really like this trick as it saves my back but now that I rarely have to lift Ashlea I am worried that I will lose the ability to lift her forever.  I'm also worried that my Ashlea-lifting-muscles will return to the flab they once were...



Psalm 147:7 
Sing to the Lord with grateful praise;  
make music to our God on the harp.

4 comments:

Heda said...

Now that is a cracker of a trick. Wow. Well done, Ashlea. So pleased for your back, Alison.

Felicity said...

Wow! She's SO clever! And as far as lifting her goes, you're her Mum - you'll always find the strength to lift her in an emergency. It comes out of nowhere!

Anonymous said...

5 stars for doing it safely!!! Also a belated congrats to Audrey on her certificate, and all the girls on their homework diligence. From Fay.

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Great climbing Ashlea! Saving your mums back too :)
The kids leave the funniest faces on my phone too :)