Thursday, September 18, 2014

Thankfulness Sept 18

Today I am thanking God for:

Only my child would bring home these
treasures from market day...

863.  A fun day for the kids at school market day;

864.  Smart phones - without them I wouldn't have captured many of Ashlea's 'firsts' on video;

865.  Computers that make it easy to stitch together all the phone clips of Ashlea's firsts into a video that shows the progression of her walking.  Whenever I watch it I can't stop grinning.  Have a look:





Ashlea Walking Evolution Video


Psalm 9:2 
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
    
I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.

6 comments:

Heda said...

Determined, hard working and strong. She's brilliant. Oh and equally importantly she has a supportive family with the courage to let her go for it!

SandyJ said...

Wow!

Felicity said...

Look at her go!!! Ashlea, you're a superstar!! What a great effort on all your parts - every member of your family. Well done to Ashlea and all of you! Xx

Anonymous said...

I am Carolin's friend and a mother of a special child. Seeing this clip make me full of hope again!! Keep on the good work Ashlea

The Trousdell Five said...

That video is amazing, but more importantly SHE is amazing!!

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

That is excellent. I am grinning watching that too! :)