Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Thankfulness Sept 2

Today I am thanking God:

On this day 8 years ago Ashlea came home from hospital after 135 days....
In true Ashlea style her home coming lasted all of 2 days!


808.  For the NICU, living in a developed country and having access to a NICU, skilled doctors and nurses, life saving equipment;

809.  For the determined spirit of this little one;

810.  For Him 'letting me keep her'.  When Ashlea was very tiny and very sick I can remember begging God to 'just let me keep her'.  I am so thankful He did.  What a blessing she is.  What a blessing all my girls are.


Finally after 142 days home with Audrey (and an NG tube)

Psalm 13:5-6 
 But I trust in your unfailing love; 

   my heart rejoices in your salvation.  
I will sing the Lord’s praise,
   
  for he has been good to me.

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

I'm glad he let you keep her too :)