Saturday, September 20, 2014

Thankfulness Sept 20

Today I am thanking God for:

Sometimes I wonder if this child is
related to me!


870.  A quiet morning in our pyjamas to start the school holidays;

871.  A successful shopping trip with the girls to fill our Operation Christmas Child box.  It nearly didn't end well though when I told the kids we had to be thoughtful about what to get as this might be the only present this child receives.  What about Santa?  Surely they get Santa presents?? asked my smart cookies.  Oops.  Quick change of subject;

872.  The opportunity to remind my children that we really are very rich compared to many people in the world and have much to be thankful for.


Psalm 9:2 
I will be glad and rejoice in you;
    
I will sing the praises of your name, O Most High.

2 comments:

Julie and Jayden's Adventures said...

Are you starting to prophesy?

Alison said...

Ha ha - only one day into the school holidays and I have already lost track of the date!