Monday, September 22, 2014

Thankfulness Sept 22

Today I am thanking God for:

Can anyone see the flaw in this plan?

874.  A somewhat cleaner car (the bottom 2/3 anyway);

875.  A first letter written to our new Compassion sponsor child;

876.  A walk / scoot to the post box with Emma.  I'd really like to do more one on one stuff with each of the girls but short of cloning myself it is hard to find the time.  Today Emma and I enjoyed a nice walk in the afternoon sunshine.  Just quietly I am so unfit that I needed a rest on our return. Locals who know just how close the post box is need not comment :)


Of course this is how the car washing ended up:





Psalm 66:2 
Sing the glory of his name; 
make his praise glorious.

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Haha, looks like they had more fun washing themselves than the car.

Sometimes it is nice to enjoy doing the little things like posting a letter.