Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Thankfulness Sept 30

Today I am thanking God for:

Water fight - do you like our fancy water pistols???

900.  A great kidney check up for Ashlea;

901.  The reminder that a one hour wait for pathology is a luxury compared to the level of health care available to many;

902.  The reminder from my 'it's never over' pity party to be thankful that it's not over.  For kidney patients being tethered to a hospital is never over.  Even after a successful transplant it's not over.  If it's over it means you've lost the battle.  I'm thankful that it's not over;

903.  Ipads to ease waiting room boredom.  I can't remember what we did before we had one;

904.  Internet friends.  Not only do I have friends I only know online now my kids do too.  Today they got to skype their online minecraft friend (don't worry the parents sussed it out first).  Best thing ever apparently;

905.  Compulsory Outdoor Fun time in the delightfully summery weather.  Did I mention I hate winter?  I'm so thankful it's spring!


Psalm 146:2 
I will praise the Lord all my life; 
 I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.



No comments: