Thursday, September 4, 2014

Thankfulness Sept 4

Today I am thanking God for:

Throwback Thursday - Little Emma 6 months old

After a 'typical Thursday' I was trying to think of what to be thankful for other than the obvious - friends to pray with, neighbours to dine with, an abundance of clean drinking water, food in the pantry etc so I once again turned to Ashlea for inspiration.  It's not that I'm not thankful for those things but part of this challenge was to try and come up with 1000 UNIQUE things to be thankful for.   Most days I am thankful if nothing too unique has happened!

Anyway, showing she REALLY does know me too well Ashlea suggested for my list....

814.  Typing on the computer;

815.  Playing on the iPad;

816.  Putting pyjamas on.


Clearly she tells it like she sees it.  It's very hard not to have number 816 on the list every single day!



Psalm 13:5-6 
 But I trust in your unfailing love; 

   my heart rejoices in your salvation.  
I will sing the Lord’s praise,
   
  for he has been good to me.

No comments: