Friday, September 5, 2014

Thankfulness Sept 5

Today I am thanking God for:

Ha ha - found this selfie on my phone from the weekend


817.  A new home phone - not a new number - just an actual working phone.  Ours has been out of action for months.  Who knew it was so important - I've had at least 6 calls since I plugged it in;

818.  A hand me down mobile phone for the girls to use so they can contact me in an emergency if necessary.  Not that we're planning on any emergencies but with our family you never know;

819.  A patient man at the Testra shop who fixed up all my phone queries while coping with Ashlea coughing and sneezing on / near / all over him.  I got the coughs and the sneezes and the wheezes she explained.


Psalm 13:5-6 
 But I trust in your unfailing love; 

   my heart rejoices in your salvation.  
I will sing the Lord’s praise,
   
  for he has been good to me.10000

No comments: