Monday, September 8, 2014

Thankfulness Sept 8

Today I am thanking God for:

Superstar Assembly
(PS For Riverside friends our school principal
is an ex-RGHS-er)

My Gorgeous Superstar

832.  Seeing Audrey get her Super Star award at school today.  It was so lovely to see her acknowledged for her consistently good behaviour.  She was so excited and proud (me too);

833.  Seeing Ashlea give her twin a great big clap at the award ceremony (I'm sure Emma did too but she was too far away for me to see);

834.  Emma's friend Megan for finding Emma's lost hat and two lost school jackets that I had given up all hope of ever seeing again.


Psalm 147:7
Sing to the Lord with grateful praise; make music to our God on the harp.

2 comments:

smithsholidayroad said...

She is amazing! So beautiful too xx

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Well done to Audrey!