Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Thankfulness Sept 9

Today I am thanking God for:


Cookie addiction...

835.  The 'trick' my kids played on me today.  They pretended to be playing quietly in Emma's room but were in there secretly doing their homework.  Win all round I'd say.  Not having to harass anyone to do their homework is definitely worth extra screen time (which is what they were trying to earn);

836.  Ashlea's good health which means we don't need to go to the hospital anywhere near as often as we used to - even if it means that sometimes (like today) I have to make a special trip just to pic up meds.  I'm also thankful for the silver lining that is kids cookies from the hospital Starbucks...I may have an addiction...

837.  My awesome Tuesday morning bible study group.

Psalm 147:7 
Sing to the Lord with grateful praise;  
make music to our God on the harp.

2 comments:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

They are the cutest cookies. Bet they taste great ;)

Therese said...

Yay for good health! I have reduced hospital visits now but it seems all my other visits just are in different venues than the hospital. Dr N gives me more pathology and imaging in between visits to monitor things rather than as many visits. But I remember all my renal surgery as a young child, and so less visits is a time for rejoicing and thankfulness. I think as adults we become more tolerant, though A seems expecially patient!