Saturday, October 11, 2014

Thankfulness Oct 11

Today I am thanking God for:

Outdoor Fun Time - Are we doing it right???

943.  A few screen free / outdoor hours this afternoon in the lovely spring weather.  Saturdays are going to be busy this term with choir in the morning for Audrey and Superflex in the afternoon for Emma which means no fun Saturday outings until next school holidays;

944.  Leftovers for dinner;

945.  Good drying weather to get all Ashlea's bedding dry after a mega pump fail last night.  I managed to get her quilt dry but it now has crunchy sections.  Do you think I could put it in the wash (it's made of wool)?


How did I get so grown up???



Psalm 145:21 
My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. 
Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Woolmix on a wool cycle. Our kids hospital sells waterproof duna covers.
Growing older did happen quickly! From Fay.