Sunday, October 12, 2014

Thankfulness Oct 12

Today I am thanking God for:

Baby Duck 0  Chair 1

946.  No damage to Ashlea's eye.  She walked into a chair after church and banged her glasses into her cheek.  It's not serious but I always hyperventilate a little when things like this happen.  It was her good eye!  Her only eye!!! I am thankful it is just a bruise and that her eye is fine;

947.  A relaxing Sunday (apart from the eye incident);

948.  Friends for my kids to play with.


Psalm 145:21 
My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. 
Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, full of honesty and real life situations. You and your family are such beautiful people.

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Poor baby duck! That looks sore xx