Monday, October 13, 2014

Thankfulness Oct 13

Today I am thanking God for:

Yay!!!

949.  Jodie and the NEW CRYSTAL RAINBOW FURBLING;

950.  The peace a new crystal furbling brings to our household;

951.  The plumber fixing our toilet for free;

952.  The storm easing in time for me to go and pick up Emma from art class.  Yes she freaked out, but she calmed down and was able to stay so I'm thankful for that.  There may have also been a suggestion that I was thankful she was elsewhere during the storm....I can't deny it....;

953.  Remembering to turn the spa back on after the power flickered off;

954.  Safety during the storm.  A tree up the road from us got hit tonight and last year a man in our street got hit.  No wonder I am not good at modelling bravery to my kids!!!


Ashlea wanted you all to see how lovely the new furbling is:

Behold it's beauty...


Psalm 147:7 
Sing to the Lord with grateful praise;  
make music to our God on the harp.


2 comments:

Heda said...

Stunning!

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

The furby is beautiful ;)
That was a very kind plumber :)