Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Thankfulness Oct 14

Today I am thanking God for:

More gorgeous school pics

955.  My kids who think they are winning when they play the sneaky home work game.  In the sneaky home work game they sneak into Emma's room and pretend to be playing but actually do their home work quickly and quietly and without me having to nag them.  How am I not the clear winner of this game?  I love it;

956.  Home work done for the week by 4pm on a Tuesday;

957.  Rachel's roast chicken for dinner and the miracle that is my kids actually eating their dinner.



Psalm 147:7 
Sing to the Lord with grateful praise;  
make music to our God on the harp.

1 comment:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Good on your girls, all helping each other with their homework too probably :) Loving the school photos.