Saturday, October 25, 2014

Thankfulness Oct 25

Today I am thanking God for:

Never a good idea to take pics while people are eating!


989.  Alfresco dining.  Do you think we might need a bigger table?

990.  Spa time;

991. Emma's Super Flex group.  She is loving hanging out with other quirky kids.


And because I have to listen to this song every waking moment I'd share it with all of you...



Ashlea 3 Little Kittens

Psalm 103:19  
The LORD has established His throne in the heavens,  
And His sovereignty rules over all.

2 comments:

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Yes! You need a bigger table.
My kids love the Wiggles version of that song.

Heda said...

Brilliant diction and brilliant singing. She's jolly good. Apologies for late late comment. I'm just catching up after being away for a week.