Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Thankfulness Oct 28

Today I am thanking God for:

Aww cute - look what I found
Emma dressed as a Zebra for preschool - at least 5 years ago!


998.  Girls playing nicely together;

999.  Leftovers for dinner and THREE more meals in the freezer to last us the rest of the week;

1000.  Making it to 1000 thankfuls!  They haven't all been unique which was my original goal.  I think chocolate, sunshine, cups of tea and my awesome friends have rated a mention quite a few times!  The question now is do I continue this project to  the end of the year....?  Or stop now?  I don't want to stop being thankful....but I'd quite like to stop blogging every day - although I've done it for so long now I might not be able to stop even if I tried!


Romans 11:36 
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. 
To Him be the glory forever. 
Amen.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great zebra!!!

Keep blogging, keep blogging!!!! It is very inspirational to us readers. Your blog is such a delight. I certainly would miss it. I am so used to checking your blog I even click here in autopilot instead of my email at times.
Also, this blog is such an ordered account of your family snaps and videos. Your kids might love reading these in the future and so might the grandkids.

Thank you that you have shared so many thank yous with us so far, From Fay

Meredith said...

You did it!! Hooray for you. A great example of faithful perseverance. All thanks to God for your discipline in finding things to be thankful for, even on the very hard days. The Lord bless you and keep you, make His face to shine upon you and give you His peace, today and always.

Are you going to buy that puppy as a reward?? :-)

Therese said...

Wow, Alison - 1000 things to be thankful for. What a challenge when I am feeling frustrated and despondent lately. It's such an encouragement when I haven't read your blog in a while, to still see your solid determination, and thankfulness to God especially when I tend to grumble about things going on with me.
Thank you for your example.

Alicia - OneMotherHen said...

Awesome on the 1000 thankfuls! xx