Thursday, October 30, 2014

Thankfulness Oct 30

Today I am thanking God for:

Throwback Thursday
8 month actual / 5 month corrected twins

1004.  The chance to escape to the shops for an hour tonight.  My kids CANNOT STOP NIGGLING AT EACH OTHER.  It's driving me crazy - I need a break;

1005.  Friends to read the bible and pray with, eat with, and sponge lifts off;

1006.  A fun school excursion for Emma.  They even went 'fishing'.  Pretty clever of the state forrest to enlist school kids to scoop non-native fish from the waterways and call it 'fishing'. Emma's been wanting to go fishing for ages - I'm very thankful the school granted this wish without me having to be involved!



Romans 11:36 
For from Him and through Him and to Him are all things. 
To Him be the glory forever. 
Amen.

No comments: