|Give me a kiss Audrey!|
919. Cheap strawberries;
920. Twins playing together (for a whole hour - actually playing together);
921. Ashlea's giggle;
922. Emma and Audrey's love of Ashlea's giggle and their ability to bring it out;
923. The first lovely long afternoon of daylight saving;
924. The after hours pharmacy. I didn't realise I had forgotten to order Ashlea's formula until I went to make up her feeds at 6pm on a Sunday night on a long weekend;
925. A positive meeting preparing for Ashlea to start kids club at church next term.
I will praise the Lord all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.