Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Thankfulness Oct 7

Today I am thanking God for:

Unsurprisingly I can't sit on the swing with my dizzy head.  Surprisingly
I can't even watch people swing on it!

929.  Finally getting the new swing chair and umbrella up (ssshhhh...I paid the lawn man to do the job for me - I just couldn't face it);

930.  Afternoons spent outdoors at our western suburbs beach - makes it much easier to enforce the term time screen restriction of 1 hour per day when we can spend the afternoon outside;

931.  School photo win for the girls - everyone smiling!  At the same time!  I'll post the pics tomorrow when I've had the chance to scan them;

932.  A return to Tuesday morning bible study after the school holiday break;

933.  My awesome friends.


For all my 'I love spring' posts lately there is one thing I don't love.  The lizards are awake.  I have my first intruder of the season - a baby lizard - which begs the question:  Did he come in from outside?  Or did he hatch somewhere in my house???  And does he have siblings who are going to come running out at me at any moment?  Currently he is hiding in the door well of Ashlea's cavity slider.  I am not impressed.



Psalm 145:21 
My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. 
Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.

No comments: