Thursday, October 9, 2014

Thankfulness Oct 9

Today I am thanking God for:

Who are these children?

937.  Books about bottoms and talking toilets that make these girls want to read;

938.  Hot chips for lunch;

939.  A Furbling found.  Ashlea has developed an obsession about a particular Furbling.  Of course it is nowhere to be found in the shops.  A friend kindly offered to buy her one - unknowingly sending Ashlea's obsessing into overdrive.  I found one!  Not the one she wants - but this one is NEW and so hopefully I can plant the idea that it is EVEN BETTER!!  Surely a crystal rainbow furbling is the BEST THING EVER???



Psalm 145:21 
My mouth will speak in praise of the Lord. 
Let every creature praise his holy name for ever and ever.

1 comment:

K said...

Aww, I hope Ashlea enjoys her new Furbling!

And it's wonderful to see Audrey and Emma reading...Have they ever read The Giggler Treatment? That was one of my favorites when I was younger, and it certainly has its share of potty humor!